To grant someone access to your website as a collaborator:
- From your website’s Themecloud Dashboard, select Team.
2. Select Invite members.
3. Input their Email, select a Role to assign, click Add.
- Editor: can only edit the content of your website.
- Developer: can modify anything, including manage backups, access the FTP, edit the content of your website, etc.
- Admin: can Invite members and grant access to them as collaborators in addition to enjoying all of the rights of the Developer-level access.