It’s like a website design control center. It allows you to customize things like your branding, default color scheme, default fonts, and header and footer settings - all from one place. You can also use it to test out changes to your site before saving them. Note: You will be able to control more or less of your website’s global settings from the Customizer depending on the design you have chosen.
To Access the Customizer:
- From your Themecloud Dashboard, click Go to my website.
- Select Customize from the WordPress Toolbar.
Using the Customizer:
Every option on the Customizer’s sidebar allows you to control a different aspect of your site. The options available vary depending on the design you have chosen, so take a moment to get to know what you can control here by clicking through each option on the sidebar.
- Select an option from the Customizer sidebar:
2. Choose the settings you want. As you select various settings, your site will preview changes on the screen. Note: these changes have not yet been saved.
3. To abort the changes you have made, click the x in the top left hand corner: